2022 Follow A Dream Race Schedule
- April 22-24 Regional Atco Raceway Atco, NJ
- May 20-21 Regional Cecil County Dragway, MD
- May 27-29 Regional Maple Grove Raceway Reading, PA
- June 10-12 Regional Lebanon Valley Raceway W. Lebanon, NY
- August 5-7 Regional Atco Raceway Atco, NJ
- August 26-27 Regional New England Dragway Epping, NH
- September 15-18 Nationals in Maple Grove Reading, PA
- September 30-October 2 Virginia Motorsports Park Richmond, VA (Tentative)
Jay Blake Refuses to Give Up on NHRA Dream
Read all about it “Blind Crew Chief Jay Blake Refuses to Give Up on NHRA Dream”
The Power of Positive Thinking, Self-Determination, & Teamwork Through Motorsports
Follow A Dream Racing
Follow A Dream Race Team is a remarkable story in itself, and winning at the national level is only part of it. Follow A Dream’s owner and crew chief, Jay lost his eyesight in a tire explosion in 1997, but he did not lose his positive attitude on life, nor his desire to pursue his dreams. Jay had always wanted to form his own race team, and in spite of his serious setback, he continued to focus on his goals. Through years of incredible determination and perseverance, he was able to realize his dream and founded Follow A Dream Racing. Since then, the team has worked its way up the rankings to become one of the top Funny Car teams in the world.
Turning his dream into a reality, Jay combined his participation in drag racing with his desire to spread his true-life success by inspiring others to accomplish their goals through the Power of Positive Thinking, Self-Determination, and Teamwork. Jay tours the country giving his “5 Tools for Life Success” motivational presentations at schools, corporate events, military bases, as well as promotional and charitable events.